Sunday, January 4, 2009

56.Emo ing day

Wakaka~~~today because of something i felt a bit emo~~~
i think i need to feel happy everyday, then my life wont become so "cham".
This few weeks came back to hometown evday go to help my dad.
but i always be cashier and do something easy~
yesterday go to pusing gases, "280" gases lorry come~~~
walau eh~~~ i fee l want die after finished all the works~~~~
really old d, so easy feel tired~~~
wakakaka~~~
I dono what hapeen to some1, she dont have hiu me for long time
i miss the time we talk and "chao jia", what happen to her~
she block my message in meetoto, i dono what i had did and made she do that to me~~~
sien~~~~ feel boring came back to hometown, but trying find something to do~~~
i had play snooker this few days but so hard for me~~~
playing pool is more easier than snooker because pool's table is smaller and .............

BLAR BLAR~~~~ dono wat to write here~~~
just feel want type somethings then write my blog here~~~~
my laptop Gone d, because system corrupt~~need to format~~~
sien~ now i am using my uncle laptop~~~~
GOD~~let my laptop be normal~~


HT
4/1/2009
21.20P.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

如果你们有什么意见和想法
欢迎留下你们的脚印!
你们的留言是我写下去的动力!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...