Saturday, September 26, 2009

64.Blog????

I remember that i create my 1st blog in friendster!!
after wrote arount 40- 50 blogs!!! i stopped it !! because i am lazy!! :p
Just now, i just went to saw a lot of my UniSA Friends/Seniur blogs!!
Their blogs give me some feeling to clean and redesign my simple and empty blog!!
If i doing 1 thing, i just hope to finish it i dont like any change in my life! blog also like this!!
I created this blog during May 2008!! because of meetoto,i wrote a lot of post!!
but after the fever was gone, i become quiet again.
Later 7.30p.m i will fly to Kuching with my sister and her 2 sons~
I need to help her to care her 2 "bao bei" sons because they are damm noti!!!
if not, i can back to subang next monday and no need fly here and fly there and become "SUPERAN".
I just get my new PIANO BLACK PSP this tuesday!! really cool but and i need to buy a new memory stick for it!! Now this psp just like rubbish in my bag because no memory stick .. and means no game and music for me!!!
erm.... i hope to design my blog and put some music and photos inside here!!
But it is quite complicated for me because i really lazy to do it!!! anyone can help ar??
Yesterday someone add me to her Friend and Family LIST ( DIGI number)
Long time never have people add me to FNF~~ SHOULD I happy about that??
actually i knew her just 1month ++ +gua, i hope that we can know each other more become good friend. I hope that GOD can give me 1 more week holiday!!
because i havent start my assignment!! i feel want die d!!!

ps: i really cant understand why others can write their blog until so long!!!
everytime i finish wrote my blog and found that was very short if compare with u all!! :P

HARRYTEO
16.10P.M
26/09/2009

4 comments:

  1. Sei harry, I colour blind lah, u use this font i cant read at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe u should be happy about it =)
    haha.
    maybe they add u as FNF but din tell u so u dont know ^_______^

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha~~
    i see i see!!
    but i less friend one wor!!
    :p~~~

    ReplyDelete

如果你们有什么意见和想法
欢迎留下你们的脚印!
你们的留言是我写下去的动力!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...