Wednesday, October 28, 2009

80.Exam Timetable

Woohoo~~ I had checked my UniSA exam timetable today!!

Financial Accounting 3 - 18 November ( AASB require and a lot practise)

Corporation Partnership Law - 21 November ( Can bring all notes and whatever Law Books you want go inside exam hall)

International Currency Business and Banking Markets - 23 November ( Can bring cheat sheet)

Financial Planning - 24 November ( Also can bring cheat sheet)and 24 nov is my BIRTHDAY!!!

I cant believe that i need to study during my birthday!!
But this is what we call life!! so i need to study smart!!
After finish it!! I WANT TO enjoy as much as i can!!!
And i wish i can improve my result!!
Which mean get more D than last semester!!!
Hoho~~~Good luck to me!! and god bless me!! wakaka~~~



Harryt30
23.50p.m
28.19.2009

2 comments:

  1. the way u wrote ur exam timetable, is like... COPY ME leh

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm.... maybe got a bit similar gua~~~wakaka~~

    ReplyDelete

如果你们有什么意见和想法
欢迎留下你们的脚印!
你们的留言是我写下去的动力!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...