Wednesday, October 14, 2009

73.I miss you!!! Friday night!!!

I am dead d!! becoz of the bloody CPL assignment!!
I just hope that i can pass my CPL and friday night come ASAP!!!
bCOZ my assignment due date is 11p.m +++ friday!!
After finish it,i can rest for a moment and enjoy my weekend!!!
I have another assignment waiting for me but luckily that 1 is group assignment!!!
Yesterday i slept at 1.30p.m and try to wake up at 6.30a.m to do my assignment.
BUT!!!!!!!!!!!! i wake up for a while and continue to sleep again!!!
AIAIAI.... i try it at least 4-5 times but never wake up early!!!
I only can do that when final exam is coming!!!
hehe~~~ so i prefer to sleep late than wake up early to do my assignment!!!
Isshhh~~~ i still got 1,300 words to write, but i totally no idea how to do it!!
GOD BLESS ME and i hope that i can finish it earlier!!!


Harryt30
23.54p.m
14/10/09

No comments:

Post a Comment

如果你们有什么意见和想法
欢迎留下你们的脚印!
你们的留言是我写下去的动力!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...