Monday, October 19, 2009

74.Why i love LAST MINUTE work so much??

My CPL assignment had prospond to Monday 11.45p.m Aus time
That s mean i had 3 more days to do it!!
==!! But i always wasted my time to do other things!!
Hence, i am rushing for my assignment again!!!
AAAAAA!!!!! why!!!!
But i call this Uni life because almost 90% of student do this!!
Should i proud of myself???
Because member of last minute group!!
Still have 20 hours+++ to finish my assignment!!
YAYA!! CPL stand for Corporation Partnership Law
HONESTLY!!! I found that LAW is very hard and i hate it so much!!
But i still need to finish it right?
A MEN! God bless me and i hope that i can maintain my assignmet result!!
( someone shout and say: YOU will achieve in ur dream!!!)
I still got part 1 around 500 words and a lot of research waiting for me!!!
Ish!!! i plan to sleep 5 hours and continue to fight with LAW assignment!!
GAMABATEH!!!!

Harryt30
01.00a.m
19/10/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

如果你们有什么意见和想法
欢迎留下你们的脚印!
你们的留言是我写下去的动力!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...