Thursday, July 8, 2010

317.End my Sydney trip soon.. and go to Melbourne tomorrow...

This is my 4th day at Sydney,
i love this city but i think i am not suitable for the life style here.
Adelaide will always the best choice for me..... :)
I went to Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Blue Mountain and...
Everyday keep walked and walked .....
I can be a good tour guide if anyone want go to Sydney next time.
Going to Melbourne soon and i feel a bit tired!!
I miss Adelaide's bed and i want to sleep as much as i wish.
hehe... i really ate a lot of and my weight..
Anyway.... i will back to Adelaide at 13 July,
and i can continue my holiday life again... hehe....
sleep, eat, online, sleep......



Harryt30
1.45p.m.
08.07.2010

12 comments:

  1. 做莫你那麼好的
    羡慕死我了

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈!尽情游玩吧!要记得拍多多照片给我们看哦!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do share with us about your trip after u're back ya...

    ReplyDelete
  4. your life is full with joy!Enjoy your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 哇,羡慕死人了。。。我也要去~
    哈哈哈哈。。。
    要拍多点照片哦!!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. 我长女也在Melb玩,她说现在冷死了.出门记得多加件衣.

    ReplyDelete

如果你们有什么意见和想法
欢迎留下你们的脚印!
你们的留言是我写下去的动力!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...