Wednesday, December 2, 2009

104.Holiday + FOOD food FOOD~~~~~~~

I am having my 2 and half months holiday now.
Next 10 Feb i will going to Adelaide for Uni orientation.
Before this, i promise myself that i will clean my room after i finish my exam
BUT... after finished my exam. I felt so lazy to clean my room.
I took 1 week to clean my room but i only done 70% of the cleaning works!!
It considers as good already right?? haha
Weekend went to Sunway Pyramid ate BBQ plaza
My first time, quite nice and the price is ok for me. :)
Use "minyak babi" to sapu it. Make the meat wont be stick to it.



My 2 juniors, like to act cute and THEY are good posers!! haha~

woohoo~~~pork and beef~~ 我来了!!!!


other day went to watch "ASTRO BOY". because no movie to watch d
then go to eat Manhattan Fish Market with Sze kI3.




Overall, we felt damm full and cant finished all the food.
felt sorry to Afrikan!! :P

Long time never use LRT, today go to Asia Jaya to do something
My first time from KL Central to Kelana Jaya line
After done my works, went sunway pyramid had my lunch
Japanese food again, the taste just "ma ma tek" and quite expensive
But the design inside is quite COOL~~~~
Tomoro plan to eat steamboat
I really got plan to keep fit
But........
PS: I want to promte my friend's blog!!!
All about food and hope you all will like it
Eat Till U Drop(click here)
She really introduce some nice foods here!!!
Go and have a look~~~~
Harryt30
23.02p.m.
02.12.2009

2 comments:

  1. 哇。。好多好吃的。。好丰富哦。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 这几天一直吃吃吃
    肥到阿爸阿妈都不认识我了

    ReplyDelete

如果你们有什么意见和想法
欢迎留下你们的脚印!
你们的留言是我写下去的动力!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...