Saturday, December 19, 2009

117.台湾之旅(part1) + Friend Forever


Luggages that i had brought to taiwan!!
I dono how can i pack so many things!! haha~~
Thank to Tan XY because came to Subang to find me during thursday!!
He helped me to carry my things to post office and posted it to Sarawak.
Thanks becoz accompay me go to Yayasan Tun Razak
to take my Taiwan Visa and change my laptop's battery
I felt so touch becoz u let me know that i am not alone!!
You are my best friend forever xy TAN!!!! lOVE YOU so much!!!

Anyway, other guy= Raymond Kuan also came back from penang and came
to subang find me to play pool!!! ==!! Went played pool at mid night 1a.m.
And i will leaving Malaysia at 9.40p.m! Tired man!!!! Play until 2.30a.m. I always the losers but
he like to bully me!! What can i do??
This is what we call friend right?
Poser!!! Look like pro but actually acting only!


One of my best friend that i met at Subang!!!


2 fat guys took photo at LCCT !
Thanks becoz came back to meet me and
fetched me to LCCT Airport!
Bye bye! FEI ZAI rAY!! GO keep fit lo!! haha~!
XY AND RAYMOND!!!!!
THANK YOU X 10000000000TIMES~~~~~
------------------------------------------------------------
Arrived Taiwan at 2.30p.m!!
Then Sean( Taiwan Aiesec-er) and Cindy(aieser-er)
went airport to bring me go Kah Sheong!!!
The temperate here really damm teribble!! 10 -13 c!!!
Really damm cold!!! My fat also cant help me!!!

We took this bus from Tai Pei Airport to Kah Sheong!!
It really damm comfortable and i love their service attitude!
Polite and helpful if compare with country M!
The bus fare is NT 710 (RM77)
Took me around 4-5 hours to Kah Sheong!!!
Entertainment provide by the bus!!!
Can play game!!!! woohooO~~~
Why i never saw this in country M??
Listen songs, watch movie, and blar blar~~~~

i Love Fang da tong and Ping Guang!!

GPS systems and that show where are you and the map for the bus station! Cool!
Also show the speed of the bus!


This shown that our kids English standard are quite well!!!(Taiwan Newspaper)
ERM.... but i think this is not important!!!
We still need improve a lot if we want to compete with other countries!!!
The house that i stay for last night and tonight!!!
Whole their family treat me so nice!!
Thank you so much!! :)
Harryt30
16.20p.m.
19.12.2009
Kah Sheong, Taiwan

4 comments:

  1. 到了台湾了!!!耶!!!!
    在那里要加油哦~!!去吃多多小吃拍多多照片!!!我要看很多很多的照片!!!!

    (小小小小声:有手信会更好)~

    哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i came here teaching leh!
    No play!!! (Serious face)
    But i will go to pasar malam here during weekend la!!! hehe~~
    Damm cold here!! 10 C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 爽到~~~
    有沒有看到很多美女?
    哈哈
    take care ~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. 哈哈~有看到不错不错的!哈哈~

    ReplyDelete

如果你们有什么意见和想法
欢迎留下你们的脚印!
你们的留言是我写下去的动力!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...