Thursday, January 21, 2010

151.笨蛋

Ish!!! I am damm angry!!
I had type my blog for today and save it inside my pendrive!
Went to cyber cafe(cant find Wireless connection) and want to update it!!
They not allow USB here!!So... i cant upload what i had type!
STUPID CC!! STUPID CC!! STUPID CC!!
I can't type chinese here because they used traditional chinese and not PIN YIN!!
I dono what can i do. ishhhh~~~
Can you guess where i am?
I at tai zhong and try some nice foods just now!!
Tomoro will went nan tou!!
Good night my friends!
I took a lot of delicious foods photo today!! hehe~~
qing tian~~ hehe~~~haha~~~


Harryt30
00.30a.m.
21.01.2010

7 comments:

  1. oh dear...
    maybe they just want to protect their pcs in case of virus >.<"

    ReplyDelete
  2. 呵呵, 还好今天没有好吃的看, 因为我还没吃早餐就来看你了。。哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我一到公司就来看你咯~
    昨夜咳嗽又不能睡
    今早上班迟到30分钟
    不能用繁体就写英文也好
    记得拍天空哦~ 哈哈
    昨夜我梦见很美的云 :D
    take care & enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈
    总有机会分享的 ~

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. akira: I never 引诱 you all!! I just sharing! SHARING IS CARING! If you know where i went and what i ate you will....

    迷迭香:yaya~i agreed what you said!! But today i can use my USB d!

    晴天:hehe~~You fang xing, i still got a lot of photos here!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 小叶子: yaya... aiyoyo~~ you take care ya!! I already took photo of sky!! wakaka~~

    vifyn :yaya~~ sure got chance to post some "nice" photos!!!hehe~~

    ReplyDelete

如果你们有什么意见和想法
欢迎留下你们的脚印!
你们的留言是我写下去的动力!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...