Monday, January 25, 2010

156.16hours???

I am updating my blog inside cyber cafe at tai pei
my last 16hours at taiawn, hoho~~
It s really amazing that i can came to TAIWAN for 40days!!
But... i DID it!!! Please clap for me!haha~~
Tomoro i will go back from taiwan at 3.55p.m.
and reach LCCT airport around 9p.m.!
And......i cannot found accommodation for 26 and 27 nights!!
aiaiai~~sad leh~~anyone can let me stay there~~
hehe~~i think i need to stay at motel again!
i want ask u guys 1 question??
can you guess that how many night markets i went??
hoho~~~ the answer is...... really a lot~~~
A lot people ask me how many kg i increased???
Answer: I also dono!! but a lot !!
Finally i can go back to Malaysia! haha~~
i no need worry my weight will going up again!!
haha~~ god bless me can throw my fat before i go Australia!



Harryt30
00.26p.m.
26.01.2010

7 comments:

  1. 哈哈!终于回家了啊!祝你:一路顺风,心想事成。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. clap, clap, clap....
    have a safe trip home ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. 诗艳:Thank you very much ya!!hoho~~finally can go back!!wakaka~~

    迷迭香:okok~~after arrive malaysia sure will inform you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harry,
    i think your friend will let you to stay at his house.
    i saw your facebook's comments:

    Xian Yi Tan: then straight take bus to my state...hehehe,i go fetch u.

    ReplyDelete
  5. zha dou! that friend just kidding la!he stay at kedah! i go kl!haha~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harry
    would you please take sky & clouds photos from plane? I love to see it. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry very much!
    When i saw your comments i at Malaysia liao!

    ReplyDelete

如果你们有什么意见和想法
欢迎留下你们的脚印!
你们的留言是我写下去的动力!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...