Saturday, October 3, 2009

68.中秋节快乐!!!











Today is 中秋节!! but i had celebrated with some of my "young" friends last night!!
Because almost all of them are 18 years old or below that!!
Jeremy and me Seem like a bit older than all of them!!
Last night i be watermelon man because i bought 3 watermelons and need to cut it!
Thank you to tse kie because help me to cut it!!! if not i really will get crazy for the watermelon!!
I ate a lot of things, chicken wing!! and watermelon~~ omg!!!! drink coke!!
And played basketball!!!! after that play deng long for 30 seconds !
After that, i pass the deng long to other!!! wakaka~~~

I had sang a song for all of you!!!
i think it is quite funny and cute!!
wakaka~~ hope u all enjoy it!!!!




1 comment:

  1. lol meng, stupiak song, i wan smack u after listen that song!
    haha, 中秋节快乐~

    ReplyDelete

如果你们有什么意见和想法
欢迎留下你们的脚印!
你们的留言是我写下去的动力!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...