Wednesday, October 21, 2009

75.40days

I think i only have 40days more!!!
Why is 40days?? Because after that i need to say GOODBYE to Taylor's Business Sch
I had submited my CPL assignment during monday!!
That s mean only 1 more assignment for me!
After that is the time for me to prepare for my final exam!!
Timre really fly so fast because my Semester 1 just like yesterday!!
This semester really i had meet more people than semester before!
And i also went to salon to get a new hair style for myself today!
Erm..... now look a bit noob!! Because really look different!!



After my last asssignment, i also need to prepare stuffs going to Australia.
Medical check up, VISA and........ quite mafan for me lo!!
I want to enjoy every moment i stay here!!
And i never go to One Utama and qi qiong gai since i came here for 3 years +++
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!
A lot of things i havent do and i really i wish that i can try before i go Adelaide!!
Woohoo~~~ I really hope that i can have fun next year!!
UniSA!!!!!!!! HARRY TEO is coming!!!!!!



Harryt30
19.30 p.m
21/10/2009

2 comments:

  1. yeng jor this lately, go australia have fun la ~ haha, we can phone call already cheaper

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

如果你们有什么意见和想法
欢迎留下你们的脚印!
你们的留言是我写下去的动力!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...