Thursday, October 22, 2009

77.Confirmation for going Adelaide

Yeah!! Today i went to Hong Leong Bank bought bankdraft for OSHC
After that, submited it to Program office!!!
That s maen i confirmed that i will go to Australia!!
Wakaka!!! Satu ekor ikan!! u cannot influence me d!!
Becoz i had paid for it d!!!
Bfore this i am very confuse whether go to australia or not!
because i worry quite a lot of things !!!
But i tell myself i need to learn myself without depending my friends!!
So, i had decided go UniSA althought Adelaide very kampung!wakaka
But, i LOVE Malaysia so much!!
No because of the country is very very nice!!!
It is because friends here and SS15 !!!!
I will never forget the time i stayed here.
Although i always be a "zhai nan" in my room!!
Now i am waiting for COE letter from UniSA!
After that will go for medical check up and VISA!
erm.... tommorow i will go for Briefing for tranfer to Adelaide!!
yeahooo!!!!!


Harryt30
23.40p.m
22/10/09

1 comment:

如果你们有什么意见和想法
欢迎留下你们的脚印!
你们的留言是我写下去的动力!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...