Saturday, October 31, 2009

81.Shopping and Station ONE!!1

This thursday was Jusco's J Card day!!
I had followed my friends went to sunway Pyramid
I planned to service my PSP because it got some problems
After checked it, it maybe because memory stick problem
After that went to find my friends at Jusco
I am proud of myself because never buy anything at that moment although BIG SALES!!
BUT!!!! They told me that Padini got 70% discount and we decided go there after dinner
Omg!!! I had bought around rm100+++ because the clothes were too cheap d!!!
Good my my $$$$$, 再见我的爱人!!!!
After that, i went jusco bought rm130 more!!!
Polo wallet only RM40 after 70% discount!!
WAKAKA~~~ Really untung banyak lo!! hehe~~
After that back to home and rest!!!
Friday night i went to eat free ices at 100 YEN!!!
I had tried 6 favours of 100 yen ice and all of that are free!!!
Yeahoo~~ I love 100 yen so much!!!


I planned to go Little Bally at Friday night
But because of some reason.......
We had went to sunway pyramid to find 海螺民歌餐厅
At last, we found that it already stopped business for 1 year d~~
really sweat!!!
And finally, we went to Statation one to yam cha and blar blar~~~~
Tonight maybe i will go Little Bally!! wakaka~~

Harryt30
18.50p.m
31.10.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

如果你们有什么意见和想法
欢迎留下你们的脚印!
你们的留言是我写下去的动力!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...