Monday, November 2, 2009

82.November!!!!

Can you believe that November is coming!!
It is really damm fast weh!!!
I cannot feel it and i really hope this semester wont be runaway from my hand so fast!!!
But...... My last paper is 24 Nov!!
That s mean, i will finish my sem 4 within 23 days!!!
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!
Just now went to Gasoline celebrate Yuxuan's Birthday!!
With Kim Xiong, Fish, Ching Yew, Rain, Mun Teng and Arron!!!!
We tried to give Yixuan some suprise but he had saw Ching Yew!!
We are quite shi bai lo!! hehe~~~
ANYWAY........
It was quite fun and we ate a lot!!haha~~
And take a lot of photos!!!
And ~~~~ I am not a poser!!!!
You can go to my facebook to see the photos!! hehe~~~
I get a bad new from my best friend!!
He told me that he cannot stay with me when going to Adelaide!!
I really dont understand why and i felt quite dissapoionted about it!!
But this is what we call life!!! I am fine with it!!!
However!!! i still felt beh song!!!! haha~~just ignore me!!!



Harryt30
01.05a.m
02.11.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

如果你们有什么意见和想法
欢迎留下你们的脚印!
你们的留言是我写下去的动力!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...