Monday, November 2, 2009

83.Interview

Today i had passed my interview for AIESEC Exchange Internship to Taiwan or China
I paid rm400 for all the things and waitng to do medical check up and apply Visa
I thinked i didnt did well just now because of some reasons!!
BUT~~~ I had learnt something and
I KNOW~~ i SHOULD see something with different view
But not only from my own view!!!
Aiaiai~~~ I get the new that today have interview at 2.30p.m
and i didnt prepare for it and go for the interview
I went back to home and type out my resume and took a Pasport photo !!
After that went to M Floor and waiting for my interview
I took around 20minutes to finish the interview
But they took half hour to have discussion to decide whether
should let me pass the interview or not
No doubt, i passed the interview but i think maybe i didnt fullfil their expectation.
I still have a lot of things need to improve and prove myself is mature enough
to solve all the problem
ANYWAY....... I should HAPPY because i PASSED the interview right???
I will be a better man after learnt something!!!
I believe that i can be a better man!!!!!!



Harryt30
23.25p.m
03.11.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

如果你们有什么意见和想法
欢迎留下你们的脚印!
你们的留言是我写下去的动力!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...