Friday, November 27, 2009

100.The Day After Exam and Semester 4

After finished my exam
I get a Birthday cake, the taste is quite nice!! Thank you friends!!!
YCY!!! I wont forget the things you did to me!! haha~~~
Went to Neway with my friend jeremy, go gain fat again!!! woohooo~~~~
I love watermelon!!!!
Yesterday, We went to Pavilion to Celebrate HuI Ting and my birthday
We went to Japanese restaurant( But i forgot the name already)
We are Poser!!!! haha~~
yeah!!!!
Actually i wana keep fit one!!! But i think i can do it after finish all the food 1st!!hehe~~

This is Miss Jolene SHC!!!!


Cheese Chicken

Beef with tou fu!!! nice~~~


Unagi!!! woohoo~~~

Hehe~~ where is my girl ar????
I know we look really different!!!
dont "boo" me!!!


Toy Story 3
We went to watch 2012
Nice movie and and tell us must caring people beside us
2 months never watch movie
I want wath as much movie i can!!hehe
Went to watch Christmas Carol at mid night
Really dissapointed
My friend slept inside cinema
really ==!

The biggest LOLIPOP i had bought1!
Birthday's present for Yi Qian!



I really plan to keep fit, but my friend ask me to eat "DIAN XIN" this morning~~ so~~~~
Bye bye Fish, dono when can see you again!!!
Take care and good luck for your internship!!!





This post almost all photos are food!!! haha~~~
I love my life after exam
No need to study until mid night
Can sleep anytime i want!!!hehe~~~
WONDEFUL life for me!!!
And thank you to Jolene, Hui Ting, Jeremy and Chin Yew
Really have fun with you all yesterday!!!
Tired but i really enjoyed
Good luck for who going to internship
And HAPPY HOLIDAY to all my dear friends!!!!!
Harryt30
00.10a.m.
28.11.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

如果你们有什么意见和想法
欢迎留下你们的脚印!
你们的留言是我写下去的动力!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...