Wednesday, November 4, 2009

84.Final Exam + Assignment Results+ THANK YOU YCY!!!!!

Woohoo~~~
Final exam is coming soon!!
My first paper is FA3 but i seriously dono him/her at all!!
One of the reason is because i hate Accounting subjects so much!
And other reason is because i am lazy to touch it!!!!
But i got HD for both of my Fa3 assignment!!!
Thank you very much YCY!!!!
I owe you at least 3 meals!!!!
I wont forget it and i have a lot of chances to pay for you!!!
Really thank you so much although i didnt contributed much in our assignment!!
Without you!!!! i definately will fail my both of my FA3 assignments!!!!
THANK YOU x 1000 times!!!!!
You are so hardworking and i really hope that you can get the result you want!!!
I am going back to TATAU this thursday!!
And fly to Subang at next tuesday!!!
Go back for 5days only because i need to come back here to do revision!!
I need help for my Fa3 and other subjects!!
I need friends to save me!!!
I hope i can get better result than last semester!!!
I also hope i can be a better man!!!!
I really hope i can achieve all the targets i set to myself!!!
I seriously hope that my life is full with love and peaceful!!!!
I will miss all the people here although i just back for 5days!!!
OTHER THAN THAT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My best friend XY TAN had came to Subang to find me!!!
We went to play pool and ate snowflake!!woohoo!!!
After that ate dinner at ASIA CAFE and go to FTZ cyber cafe!!!
Backed to home and chit chat in my room!!!
After that i arranged my Notes, tutorials and lecture notes systematically!!
BECAUSE before this i seldom touch them!!!
I am SORRY !!!!!
But i will sleep with them start from today until the end of exam!!!
弓长土立口金名!!You must do your best!!!!
Dont be LAZY AGAIN!!!!!
I BELIEVE !!!!!
I CAN!!!!


Harryt30
00.45a.m
04.11.2009

2 comments:

  1. 不要copy我的名字!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我没有copy你的名字
    我写的是我自己的名字
    不过。。。。
    写的方式就~~~
    哈哈~~~

    ReplyDelete

如果你们有什么意见和想法
欢迎留下你们的脚印!
你们的留言是我写下去的动力!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...