Thursday, November 5, 2009

86.LCCT > Bintulu Airport > Home( Tatau)

Today i went to LCCT at 11a.m and arrived there at 12p.m.
Check in and boarding there!!!
AND!!!!! I found that the internet speed there ~~~
FASTER than my home speed!! Really sweat!!!!



My lovely laptop!!
Although always got system problem!!
And cause me need to restore it!!!
I am reading fiction that time!!! hehe~~~



Who is this leng zai?????


This guy look quite COOL!!!! haha~~~~

Arrived TATAU at 4.40p.m!!
My mum and uncle said i became fatter!!
SHIT!!!! why i didnt control myself!!!
SAD!!!!!




CHIANG CHIANG CHIANG CHIANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get my first BIRTHDAY PRESENT for this year!!!
FERRERO ROCHER!!!!!
OMG!!! i love it so much because i have been half year never eat d!!!
Woohooo!!!!
THANK YOU to Leng Lui da jie!!!!
MUAKZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!
I really HAPPY to get it but i hope i wont gain weight after eat all choc!!!
Harryt30
23.20p.m
05.11.2009

2 comments:

  1. ==
    why ur face look thinner? ==

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm.... got meh??
    I think maybe is the angle gua!!!
    wakaka~~but thank you so much ya!!

    ReplyDelete

如果你们有什么意见和想法
欢迎留下你们的脚印!
你们的留言是我写下去的动力!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...