Sunday, November 8, 2009

88.Cute Part 2


Guess which one is me???
I think it is quite easy to guess because i still look the same!!!
I personally think that my cuteness level is quite high!!!
So i posted this photo and fight with the previous baby
who had "imitate" Manchester United 放半粒!(show half ball)
The FAT baby in the photo is my cousin!!
Really damm cute!!!
But NOW!!!!!
He became so thin already!!!
HAHA~~~~~

(Pan Hao, Valentine, Wei Yan, Me and Lin Lin)

This photo took during form 3!!

That night was Multiracial Night(i am not so sure)

We need to sing in front of our teachers

I remembered the songs are
CHINESE NEW YEAR'S SONG!
CHRISTMAS'S SONG!
HARI RAYA'S SONG!
AND INDIAN'S SONG!!
haha~~~
That time really very fun!!!
But this 2 weeks is damm stress for me!!!
Need study hard for my Final exam!!
Yesterday 4 hours, today 5 hours, tommorow must STUDY more than 6hours!!!
I CAN DO IT!!!!!!



Harryt30
00.50a.m.
08.11.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

如果你们有什么意见和想法
欢迎留下你们的脚印!
你们的留言是我写下去的动力!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...