Monday, December 7, 2009

107.Home Sweet Home

Yesterday went to Kuching because my cousin get married!!
Congratulation to him and i bought Polo shirt for him!!
Today, flied from kuching to bintulu!!!
Really felt damm tired because fly so many places in 1 and half days!!!
Fuh~~ Finally, raeched TATAU and saw my parent!!
I know they miss me so much!!! me too!!!
Although the life here quite boring, no entertainment!!! no fast food, no cinema, no shopping mall, no......................
But it still my hometown, i wont forget where i from and where i stay for 18 years!!!!
Back here for 1 week
Plan to lose 1- 2 kg!! haha~~ I must achive my target !!!
and prepare some teaching material for taiwan internship!!!
hope i can fully use my time properly!!!


Harryt30
22.30p.m.
07.12.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

如果你们有什么意见和想法
欢迎留下你们的脚印!
你们的留言是我写下去的动力!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...