Friday, August 6, 2010

330.Happy Birthday to Stephanie Chan(Friendship Forever)

Yesterday was My dear friend- Stephanie 21th 's Birthday!!!
Since she love Italian foods, we went to Italian restaurant had our dinner.
Happy Birthday Stephanie!!!
Cy and me!!!
Where is my food!!! I want food!!!
Leng zai HARRY!!! haha....
My dear housemate Pretib!!!
Pretib's Pasta!!!
Mine Bacon'Pasta!!!
Cy's ....
Group photo!!!!
Emo kid beside the road during mid night.....
I pray hard for you........Happy Birthday!!! haha...
Selamat Hari Jadi!!!
生日快乐!
yoyo... what's up!!!!
Our desert!!!

Green tea tiramisu, peach cheese cake, ice-cream!!
Yummy!!!
My favourite drink!!! Teh tarik cold!!!
This play is eggless... which means all foods exclude egg.....
Eat so much.... need keep fit again....
Because of my best friend's birthday, i said that i will do anything for her... so... she asked me went to take photo with a stranger which is quite good looking Therefore, i took photo with this waitress who was worked here.... Yeah..... i DID it... never do that before...hahaha Happy Birthday to you Stephanie.... Really glad to be your friend and housemate!!! :)



Harryt30
11.ooa.m.
06.08.2010

8 comments:

  1. The dessert looks yummy!! Happy Birthday to Stephanie too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 幸福的家伙
    看来 你是去外国旅行
    多过读书^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. 你又不乖了,我记得的,我明明记得的,你说过,你亲口说过,你。要。减。肥。为什么,为什么又吃那么多好料!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pasta。。。。i like it。。。祝她生日快乐

    ReplyDelete
  5. 我没有吃很多好料啦!马来西亚也有很多好料的!在这里帮我的朋友谢谢大家的祝福!

    ReplyDelete

如果你们有什么意见和想法
欢迎留下你们的脚印!
你们的留言是我写下去的动力!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...