Monday, June 28, 2010

313.Falling Slowly(浪漫情歌)

最近读书读到傻,生活就是读书!
这首歌曲是我在韩国娱乐节目听到的!很好听!
在这里跟大家分享这首英文歌曲!
Falling Slowly!很好听!


I don't know you
But I want you
All the more for that
Words fall through me
And always fool me
And I can't react
And games that never amount
To more than they're meant
Will play themselves out
Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
You've made it now
falling slowly, eyes that know me
And I can't go back
Moods that take me and erase me
And I'm painted black
You have suffered enough
And warred with yourself
It's time that you won
Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you had a choice
You've made it now
falling slowly sing your melody
I'll sing along

希望大家喜欢这首歌曲!:)



Harryt30
20.38p.m.
28.06.2010

5 comments:

  1. 嗯,不错!呵呵...歌词好像在表达暗恋人的感觉...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 有没有想特别点给谁听的? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 不错哦..好听~ 要送给特定某人的就大声说出来,呵呵^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. yiipin:哈哈。。就是觉得很好听咯!

    迷迭香:点给你们听咯!

    nons:怎么你们都认为我要点给某个人听哦?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 读书还可以听歌写blog,好野!

    ReplyDelete

如果你们有什么意见和想法
欢迎留下你们的脚印!
你们的留言是我写下去的动力!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...