Saturday, January 2, 2010

128. 2010???

New year means i become older ??
Or i must be more mature??
I just hope that i can achieve all my targets and dreams at 2010!!!
Be THE BEST WHATEVER You ARE!!!
SO..... i will try my best to be the best!!

Thursday after finished my teaching
I went to Kah Sheong with my friend and count down
hehe~~ nice fireworks and really had new experiences !!
First time count down at Taiwan and first time go out to count down
Before this,i normally watch Taiwan's count down concert in my house

Friday walk around Kah Sheong shopping mall and pasar malam!
Today used train went to TAI NAN!
Went to 7 gu and 2moro will go to find.....
some nice foods and historical buildings!
My life full with foods and zhen zhu milk tea!!
haha~~ everyday eat and drink!!
My weight shooot... shooot..... shooot....

increased like rocket!!
But come to TAIWAN here must eat,eat and eat!!
I will keep fit when go BACK to Malaysia!! :P



Harryt30
00.05p.m.
03.02.2009

4 comments:

  1. 对, 去到那里就是要吃啊,回来才减好了。。哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  2. increased like rocket??
    really???
    也~~
    好也~~~~~
    欢迎来到肥肥club~~哈哈哈啊哈

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我也希望这样啊!
    但是真的是很难啦!哈哈~

    ReplyDelete
  4. yoyo!
    我要壮壮club可以吗?
    哈哈~~我是个不愿接受事实的家伙!

    ReplyDelete

如果你们有什么意见和想法
欢迎留下你们的脚印!
你们的留言是我写下去的动力!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...