Friday, January 8, 2010

136.LOVE Dad and Mum + New Blog's Banner

I just came back from Dinner with uncle and aunt(who let us stay at their house)
They bring us went to Ping Dong to eat Buffet!!
Erm... I will mark the restaurant as Credit ( around 65/100)
Maybe I expect it like TENJI or Jogoya!!
But it only cost 300NT per person!!!
The price is acceptable and cheap!!!
The main point is...... we no need to pay at all!!
They paid for us!! Thank you so much!!

I had change my blog's banner!!
Change it to tree's photo!
I took this photo when i went to Tai Nan's An Ping Castle!!
I love natural environment and this kind of photos!!
A bit proud of myself because can took this kind of nice photo( SS - Siok sendiri)
I always like that!! so BIASAKAN SENDIRI!!
Tomoro will went to Tai dong!!
Sound nice and cool!!
But i know that i will very tired when i finish my journey!!
Anyway, that is my choice!! WAKAKA~~
I will take many photos and post here when i come back!
I really wish that Tai Dong dont have nice foods!!
WHY?????????
Because i can eat less and wont be fatter!!!
haha~~~Good night all my friends!!
Tomoro need to wake up early and use train go Tai dong lo!!

Miss my dad and mum!!!
They called me just now and i really miss them so much!!!
Miss my mum cooking and cakes!!!
They really SAYANG me so much because ....
They will call me every 2days!!
From Malaysia to TAIWAN!!
How lucky i am ???
Thanks for allow me come to Taiwan for internship!
Thanks for sponsor me and let me walk around Taiwan!!
Thank you x 999999999999999999999!!!
I LOVE YOU DAD AND MUM!!!



Harryt30
22.30p.m
08.01.2010

4 comments:

  1. Harry
    感谢您拍下天空的美
    慈爱的天/上帝
    赐给我们
    太阳,月亮,星星,云彩
    没有光热
    我们无法存活

    外国的月亮也许比我们的圆
    但是
    家的温暖是无法比较的
    你一个人在外
    要好好照顾自己
    要常常向家人报平安哦~

    God Love Harry. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment~
    well...you make me jealous...
    you are in Taiwan~
    Gosh~
    I want to be there
    I WANT TO BE THERE~
    your mum and dad really love you so much~
    appreciate it~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 时间过得很快的, 没多久你就要回去见他们了。。忍耐点哦。。加油。。

    ReplyDelete
  4. 叶子:不用客气!

    Nick: yaya, i always appreciate what i have!! actually sabah to taiwan tickets quite cheap now!! u can come here this year!! hehe

    qing tian:i will gambateh!! hehe.. you will go to taiwan which part??

    ReplyDelete

如果你们有什么意见和想法
欢迎留下你们的脚印!
你们的留言是我写下去的动力!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...