Saturday, January 23, 2010

154.Tired

I felt so tired!!
No matter physical or mental!
I at Tai Pei now!! But like a zombie!!
Because not enough sleep at all!
Last night slept for 3 and half hours only!!
I need to clean my room and pack my stuffs until so late!!
I worry that i wil overweight and need to pay extra $$$.
AND~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really not sure whether i can walk around TAI PEI 2MORO or not.
I miss my sweet home, i no need to face so much problems and i can do whatever thing i want!!
i felt lack of security here when i am alone at TAIWAN!
It is quite cool that i can go to Taiwan.
But,I really hope got friend beside me!!
Teo Pui Meng, please dont fall sick tomoro!Be strong!!!
YOU ARE MAN!!! YOU ARE ROCK!! YOU CAN DO IT!!
DONT waste your money for going tai pei!
Pray for me and wish me dont fall sick!!
I want go back sleep liao!!
Good night!!!


Harryt30
22.42p.m.
23.01.2010

6 comments:

  1. huh ??

    overweight need to pay extra money ??????????


    huh ?????

    ReplyDelete

  2. 你要加油哦~
    我来支持你咯~
    多休息吧~ 别病倒
    路有多长就走多远
    以一颗感恩的心游逛台北
    台北的天空云彩很美吧? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. vifyn: i mean all my begs will overweight!! not my weight!!! what you think wor???

    Akira: Yayaya~~ i feel better now!! tonight go shi lin night market!!!

    小叶子:thank you ya!! i feel better now!!! 2 more days i will going back!! haha~ damm happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 哈哈!年轻人,你一定行!加油!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you thank you!!
    i believe i can!
    then i can!

    ReplyDelete

如果你们有什么意见和想法
欢迎留下你们的脚印!
你们的留言是我写下去的动力!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...